Apply for a Passport

** Passport Services is currently closed **

Our apologies for any inconvenience. Please check the U.S. State Department website for other nearby locations that are open.

Documents Needed to Apply for a Passport

Proof of Citizenship

  • Certified U.S. birth certificate
  • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or
  • Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS-1350); or
  • Previous fully valid U.S. Passport; or
  • Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240).

Proof of Identity

Examples of acceptable ID include:  Washington driver’s license, government/military ID, or valid passport/card.

Minors (15 & Under)  

A photocopy of both parents ID document will need to be submitted with each minor's application.  For passport renewal for a minor, both the expired passport and a copy of the certified birth certificate will also need to be submitted.

Passport Photograph

  • One photograph, 2" x 2" square, with a white or off-white background.  Photograph must meet U.S. Passport standards.  You may either bring an acceptable photo, or have your passport photo taken here for an additional $16.