Click to Home

Go To Search
Apply for a Passport
Documents Needed to Apply for a Passport
Proof of Citizenship
  • Certified U.S. birth certificate
  • Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or
  • Certification of Birth Abroad (Form DS-1350); or
  • Previous fully valid U.S. Passport; or
  • Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240).

Proof of Identity
Driver’s license, government ID, military, valid passport / card, certificate of citizenship / naturalization, etc.

Minors (15 & Under) 
A photocopy of both parents ID document will need to be submitted with each minor's application.  For passport renewal for a minor, both the expired passport and a copy of the certified birth certificate will also need to be submitted.

    Passport Photograph
    • One photograph, 2" x 2" square, with a white or off-white background.  Photograph must meet U.S. Passport standards.  You may either bring an acceptable photo, or have your passport photo taken here for an additional $16.